About Me

My photo
I'm twenty and in college studying Accounting and, minoring in Family Studies.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Pilot :) [Introduction]

Hello everyone.
Thank you so much for choosing to visit my blog. I know that this is for a class assignment and usually students don't get excited about things they're going to be graded on but I must say that I'm really excited about this one.
So this semester I'm taking a class called "The Family: A Proclamation To The World" and I love it. The purpose of the course is to "teach and support the principles of happy and successful family life as revealed in The Family: A Proclamation to the World. It's to assist students both to prepare for and strengthen their own marriages and families and to help class members more confidently articulate and defend Proclamation doctrines and principles using both sacred and scholarly sources.
This is to me, a very interesting and yet so sacred topic that I feel must be approached with much sensitivity, and even though I understand that some may not agree with some of the things I will write; I kindly ask that as you post your comments, you keep them respectful and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment